1. You are of African Origin (at least one parent)
2.You are legally resident in the United Kingdom.
3. You are single and aged between the ages of 16 and 35.
4. You are not pregnant at the time of Application.
5. If crowned Miss Africa GB, you agree to carry out your duties which include attending events and charity work when required. Failure to do so may result in you being stripped off your title which will then go to the 1st runner up if suitable. You will forfeit any prizes not yet received.
6.Initial application costs £30 and is non — refundable. If you are selected for the finals, you will be required to raise £200 in sponsorship. This covers preparation and participation fees. This fee(£200) is only payable by qualified finalists and is non refundable. You will be given a sponsorship pack to help you with raising your fee.
7. You promise to abide by the rules of the Miss Africa GB organisation at all times.
8. You have not posed nude, topless or been involved in any public show of indecency.
9.You are without a criminal record.
10. You will return your crown after your reign or pay £200 to keep it. The sash will be yours for keeps.
11.If you are are 16-17, you must be accompanied by an adult to the auditions.
ARE THERE AGE REQUIREMENTS?
Yes.Miss Africa GB contestants must be at least 16 years of age and under 36 years of age by February 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Africa GB pageant
CAN A DELEGATE COMPETE MORE THAN ONCE?
Contestants may compete more than once but a maximum of three times.
ARE CONTESTANTS REQUIRED TO HAVE A COACH?
No.While some feel more prepared when they work with an experienced person who can give them tips on competition,many women have won titles without any outside training.
CAN CONTESTANTS BE MARRIED?
No! Contestants may not be married or pregnant.The title holders are also required to remain single/unmarried throughout their reign.
Reigning Title holders ( sashed winner, 1st or 2nd Runner up)of any other Pageant agrees to relinquish their crown or agree that Miss Africa GB will always take 1st priority over the other title. Miss Africa GB may strip the title holder off their position if it is not given 1st priority.
Miss Africa GB Title holders* cannot compete in another pageant during their reign.
Applicant understands and agrees that the Miss Africa GB Pageant shall determine all issues as to eligibility to compete and the contestant must agree to abide by that determination both as to themselves and other applicants.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change or review at any time.